Awards and Scholarships
SNA Member Awards
SNA celebrates members who work every day to ensure well-nourished students across the country are prepared for success! Click here for Member Award and Scholarship information from National SNA.
There are SNA awards to recognize every member type:
- Employee of the Year Award
- Manager of the Year Award, in honor of Louise Sublette
- Director of the Year Award
SNA is now accepting nominations for the 2015 awards! All nominations are due online or to the state association by March 1, 2015.*
Individuals may be nominated by peers, staff, colleagues, or supervisors for these awards. All nominees must be SNA members who are SNA certified or SNS credentialed throughout the entire awards nomination and judging process.
SNA award winners are recognized at the Red Carpet Awards Ceremony at SNA’s Annual National Conference (ANC) each year. Award winners will receive the following prizes:
- State winners will receive a certificate and ribbon.
- Regional winners will receive a pin, certificate, and $50.
- National winners will receive a plaque and an all-expenses paid trip to ANC, worth up to $1,000.
Nominate an employee, manager, and/or director you know to be recognized for all of their great contributions!
CONGRATULATIONS TO SNA of OK 2014 Recipients:
Dianne Boggs, Skiatook Public Schools
Selected to be on the SNA District Director & Supervisor Membership Section Advisory Committee.
Maria Isenhower, Shawnee Public Schools
Selected to serve on the SNA School Nutrition Employee/Manager Membership Section Advisory Committee.